General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,461
  • Views: Views 1,793,820
Does any online e shopping site like flipkart amzon provides insurance for theft while buying phone.
My father loosing his phone every 4-5 months. 2 phone lost till now.. in less than 1yr.My mother saying to buy him a cheap phone of 6-7 k but I don't think they are that valur for money as compare to real me 3 pro..at 14 k
Yes Flipkart Complete Mobile protection covers theft. Do read everything on checkout page before buying.
Flipkart's 'Complete Mobile Protection' : A Comprehensive Protection Plan for your Smartphone

Last edited:
Does any online e shopping site like flipkart amzon provides insurance for theft while buying phone.
My father loosing his phone every 4-5 months. 2 phone lost till now.. in less than 1yr.My mother saying to buy him a cheap phone of 6-7 k but I don't think they are that valur for money as compare to real me 3 pro..at 14 k
Can go for Realme 3 as well. It's value for money. But i hate how large these new phones are. They barely fit my jeans pocket. It will easily fall off if i keep it in my yoga pants. I had lost a normal keypad phone this way. Definitely these newer phones will not be safe in pockets 😔

Buy a Jio Phone. Thief will come and return it.

Buy a Jio Phone. Thief will come and return it.
Hmm.. This idea already stuck in mind.. many cheap phone thrown in my house.But my father is working in govt department as Executive engineer so he need to upload the photos of ongoing project(under contruction) to the internet server of the app of department.Hence a selfie phone is must

Can go for Realme 3 as well. It's value for money. But i hate how large these new phones are. They barely fit my jeans pocket. It will easily fall off if i keep it in my yoga pants. I had lost a normal keypad phone this way. Definitely these newer phones will not be safe in pockets 😔
Heard some problem with display of that phone.. You would be extremely happy to know that the previous phone my father lost was lost theft in police station:biggrin:(mostly by police as no outsider was there) And the person who theft it was a dump as the phone's battery was not removable.. So that dump Was unable to switch the phone off.. The gps as well as net of the phone was on as well I was able to track it through google track my device till it battery drained and got switched off automatically but our police cannot search it till date😠

Heard some problem with display of that phone.. You would be extremely happy to know that the previous phone my father lost was lost theft in police station:biggrin:(mostly by police as no outsider was there) And the person who theft it was a dump as the phone's battery was not removable.. So that dump Was unable to switch the phone off.. The gps as well as net of the phone was on as well I was able to track it through google track my device till it battery drained and got switched off automatically but our police cannot search it till date😠
What display problem? The only problem is outdoor brightness is not enough for some people. If your dad works outdoors then i won't suggest it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock