General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,456
  • Views: Views 1,790,875
People reporting ghost touch, toucg lag.. Etc.
See rating of display
I think they are fixing it with software updates.
Much Awaited Software Update For realme 3
Realme 3 users were complaining about Display Quality. Display wasn't smooth but now realme has tried to fix it and I think display quality is better than before.
Realme Community

Last edited:
Hmm.. This idea already stuck in mind.. many cheap phone thrown in my house.But my father is working in govt department as Executive engineer so he need to upload the photos of ongoing project(under contruction) to the internet server of the app of department.Hence a selfie phone is must
Then buy a Micromax phone that doesn't appeal to thieves either.

Last edited:
Buy Samsung M20. 10 minutes of charge will give him 11 hrs of music and 3 hrs of videos. My family is using Samsung since generations. We have also remove our landline after being enchanted by its durability and beauty. If camera and battery is priority buy M20. Or to play PUBG. We always have Redmi Note 7 Pro.

Buy Samsung M20. 10 minutes of charge will give him 11 hrs of music and 3 hrs of videos. My family is using Samsung since generations. We have also remove our landline after being enchanted by its durability and beauty. If camera and battery is priority buy M20. Or to play PUBG. We always have Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Realme 3 pro having much better vooc charge

People reporting ghost touch, toucg lag.. Etc.
See rating of display
That way you're not going to buy anything in life. My friend got an Honor Pad whichwas just launched few days back and barely has few reviews. He's facing flickering on the screen and had to place replacement request on day 1 itself. Not everyone will have good reviews bro. Some will receive faulty pieces as well. Logitech G102 mouse is perhaps the best budget gaming mouse and has 4.5 rating on amazon but if you read top reviews it's all 1 star so i shouldn't get it? Nope. I took the risk and bought it and have faced no issues in 5 months now. Just like that realme 3 has had no problems so far. IMO the rating is low because of poor outdoor brightness levels. Which is also a display issue.

That way you're not going to buy anything in life. My friend got an Honor Pad whichwas just launched few days back and barely has few reviews. He's facing flickering on the screen and had to place replacement request on day 1 itself. Not everyone will have good reviews bro. Some will receive faulty pieces as well. Logitech G102 mouse is perhaps the best budget gaming mouse and has 4.5 rating on amazon but if you read top reviews it's all 1 star so i shouldn't get it? Nope. I took the risk and bought it and have faced no issues in 5 months now. Just like that realme 3 has had no problems so far. IMO the rating is low because of poor outdoor brightness levels. Which is also a display issue.
Bro my priority this time display hence said.
I bought oneplus6t even though people were complaining of poor battery at that time but i didn't pay heed as my priority that time was gaming..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock