General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Urgent :
Please let me know Sports Infinity 3month ARP price .

Infinity SPORTS ROI SD:
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 12 months pack Rs. 3420
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 6 months pack Rs. 1811
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 3 months pack Rs. 925

Infinity SPORTS ROI HD:
Infinity Sports Pack (Value Prime Kids + Sports+29 HD channels) 12 months pack Rs. 4420
Infinity Sports Pack (Value Prime Kids + Sports+29 HD channels 6 months pack Rs. 2311
Infinity Sports Pack (Value Prime Kids + Sports+29 HD channels) 3 months pack Rs. 1195

Thanks & Credit to @iphifi bro :)

I think this query might be irrelevant here but if anyone knows a fix plz help. Whenever i switch from Hdmi1 to hdmi2 of my Samsung lcd tv there's a pink screen with distorted picture quality. My set top box is connected to hdmi1 and ps4 to hdmi2. There's no problem on hdmi1. but when i switch to ps4 pink screen appears. Then i either switch off the tv multiple times or switch between Hdmi1 and hdmi2 multiple times to fix the problem. But I want a permanent fix to this issue. If any one can help that would be great.

I think this query might be irrelevant here but if anyone knows a fix plz help. Whenever i switch from Hdmi1 to hdmi2 of my Samsung lcd tv there's a pink screen with distorted picture quality. My set top box is connected to hdmi1 and ps4 to hdmi2. There's no problem on hdmi1. but when i switch to ps4 pink screen appears. Then i either switch off the tv multiple times or switch between Hdmi1 and hdmi2 multiple times to fix the problem. But I want a permanent fix to this issue. If any one can help that would be great.
The problem will be solved by turn HDMI CEC from ON to OFF in settings and refer the video
Source

I searched and found that my tv has no such settings available. It's a samsung 2013 model lcd tv.

today I talked with CNBC, MTV official he also
says that Airtel having bandwidth issue that's why they are not adding
existing HD channels it will be resolved shortly
will it be true
he also says that MTV HD will be available by next year
location is cable fest near my home
airtel will keep on adding new HD channels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock