General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Have the Re. 1 HD Top Ups been withdrawn from today? There are no promos of them on home channels or EPG banner. Arsh bro kindly confirm and let us know. Thanks

No info bro, currently almost all tps are filled with channels. They have no sufficient space on existing transponders to add more HD channels.
Now, may be this is good, now for adding new HD channels, they Need To Activate New TP. So, If They Activate New TP, We Can Expect Viacom HD and Sun HD channels Also

Now, may be this is good, now for adding new HD channels, they Need To Activate New TP. So, If They Activate New TP, We Can Expect Viacom HD and Sun HD channels Also
Your point is right but how many tps left with Airtel or they need to buy new ones?

I have recently changed my dth pack to infinity hd. Will there be any effect on my plan cost due to TRAI orders that have been discussed here for a while

Last edited:
I have recently changed my dth pack to infinity hd. Will there be any effect on my plan cost due to TRAI orders that have been discussed here for a while
Trai order is very simple and beneficial for customers. But dth operators and broadcasters are making it complex and doing things that may affect customers. All customers like you and me are confused whether to take ARP or not. From what I see, ARPs are going to be a loss for operators. That's why they are stopping them.

Trai order is very simple and beneficial for customers. But dth operators and broadcasters are making it complex and doing things that may affect customers. All customers like you and me are confused whether to take ARP or not. From what I see, ARPs are going to be a loss for operators. That's why they are stopping them.
Actually i have already activated that pack.. So my concern is whether airtel will force us to pay additionally in coming months

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock