General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Hello friends, I have to relocate my antenna & it's LNB is also damaged. Please help me with my queries.
  • Does the relocation charge of 250 includes visit charge & the price of screws?
  • What's the price of universal LNB?
  • Should I call airtel for this or directly the technician?
Thanks in advance :)

gcg80kz.jpg

Hello friends, I have to relocate my antenna & it's LNB is also damaged. Please help me with my queries.
  • Does the relocation charge of 250 includes visit charge & the price of screws?
  • What's the price of universal LNB?
  • Should I call airtel for this or directly the technician?
Thanks in advance :)
Yes it includes those also
I think it will cost between 75 - 100 Rs LNB

New guests have arrived at airtel's "home" alongwith products from their family business, now they have installed stalls/kiosk to sell them to other tenants based all over India.

I hope u know BAT was used to play which kind of shot, not a six but just 2 leg byes for now. It will add to scroeboard but not to batsman individual tally :)

Last edited:
Look like Airtel is again slept to add new channels of pending Telugu HD.
Instead of adding simply they are removing, no super star pack for Telugu customers. Is any portability option in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock