General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I think addition of Indiacast HD channels is about to happen in next few days, yesterday airtel was making changes/adjustments w.r.t. downlinking signals from Intelsat 20. In all likelihood they must be adding equipments, wirings, fixing parameters for upcoming Indiacast HD channels which r available on this satellite.

@Arsh @Vadirocks bhai please get some updates about this, 4 digit lcn implementation and anymore major differences which will come into effect post dish d2h merger

Bro, most of telugu viewer's lost there patience due to adtv neglect the telugu people .they didn't add the pending hd channels , that's why he repeated to ask same question 😐

Wrong,

Im, Deepu Darling Bro & Siva Bro.

Also Telugu Brothers. But We Are Not Saying Something Again & Again.

We Also Wants that Channels, But DDF count do addition of that Channels, So Be Patience or Market is Open for Your Happiness Brother.

Wrong,

We Also Wants that Channels, But DDF count do addition of that Channels, So Be Patience or Market is Open for Your Happiness Brother.
I agree for u r suggestion @ Rajkumar bro' Tq..😊

Wrong,

Brother i agree with you, we are Airtel Customers. We always expecting more. I was trying convence my family members to take Airtel, but they don't have proper Airtel distributor. Even i said one of the cheapest and best DTH.

Last edited:
Can some one help me to refresh my ADTV account.

I am getting no signal error on some channels at different times of the day while other channels are working fine at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock