General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I bought d2h last year april 7th with sentamiz annual pack.
As it is annual pack, i didn't care trai's new rule.
I recharged 300 rs for and added six last year for 3 months..
i had balance of 150 rs.
i didn't receive any msg from d2h, but from yes'day night, my pack got changed. (around 10pm)
removed channels - ten1, raj network, etc..
added channels - ss3, ss first, Dsport , pogo, nick jr, cartoon network etc.

I called CC and CC told, as ur annual pack expired, we migrated to NEW SENTAMIZ pack.
i asked what is this new sentamiz pack and how much it charged..
CC told sentamiz pack will have tamil sun channels, zee channels, star channels, jaya channels and 4 sports channels and 3 kids channels and monthly charge is 210.
How come d2h migrating to some pack without my notice.
D2h should send msgs and intimate to me about the annual pack expiration , but that doesn't happened.
Do any one had similar scenario after sentamiz pack expiration?

I bought d2h last year april 7th with sentamiz annual pack.
As it is annual pack, i didn't care trai's new rule.
I recharged 300 rs for and added six last year for 3 months..
i had balance of 150 rs.
i didn't receive any msg from d2h, but from yes'day night, my pack got changed. (around 10pm)
removed channels - ten1, raj network, etc..
added channels - ss3, ss first, Dsport , pogo, nick jr, cartoon network etc.

I called CC and CC told, as ur annual pack expired, we migrated to NEW SENTAMIZ pack.
i asked what is this new sentamiz pack and how much it charged..
CC told sentamiz pack will have tamil sun channels, zee channels, star channels, jaya channels and 4 sports channels and 3 kids channels and monthly charge is 210.
How come d2h migrating to some pack without my notice.
D2h should send msgs and intimate to me about the annual pack expiration , but that doesn't happened.
Do any one had similar scenario after sentamiz pack expiration?
Same thing happened to me

i really don't know what are the channels available in the new sentamiz pack.
D2h should send msg abt the annual pack expiring , rather than take the balance amount and activating their wished pack.

No my pack change to DD pack, then I changed with my desire channels. I’m outside India hence can’t contact cc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock