General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I had subscribed to Star Malayalam Premium HD bouquet and had been getting the service for over 2 months. Today I wanted to add 2 other channels and while trying to edit my pack. But, my updated package was showing wrong amount, with the Star bouquet amount deducted. Hence, I didn't submit the edited pack and instead got the CC to add the new channels. The CC person told me the same reduced balance after adding the channels! Now suddenly all Star channels have disappeared as the bouquet is gone from my package. No way to add it back as well now. The highest bouquet showing in d2h for HD is the Rs 75 value one and this doesn't have all sports channels. CC is fully busy at this hour. Fed up with this mess.
Bro simply resubmit
Ur problem will b solved
Select which ever u want onceagain
Resubmit it

Bro simply resubmit
Ur problem will b solved
Select which ever u want onceagain
Resubmit it

But that bouquet is not even available to resubmit! Many other Star bouquets available, but not the one I want and had been using till now.

Don't know why d2h doing very late process
Mainly we want Times Network HD Bouquet Now Available in Dishtv.

Why this Channels not adding in d2h ?

And Star Maa Movies HD Telugu Channel
Available in D2h But Not Available in dsihtv
We have 4 Telugu HD Channels
Dishtv has Only 3 HD Telugu Channels
Why they are Not Adding Times Network HD Bouquet

Dishtv And D2h Is One but they are doing Separate way like this ?

Last edited:
D2h has very poor audio quality when compared to tata sky... any new set top box provinding good audio quality
Hm But Tatasky SD PQ is Just Average Bro
When we Compared with D2h.

D2h Plus Points
SD PQ Awesome
HD PQ Is Also Superb in All DTH's

D2h Mynus Points
Poor Customer Care Service.
No New HD Channels Availability.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock