Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Sorry for off topic:
Till time it is not telecasted on tv government doesn't realise it is a event of national importance but as soon as they get broadcasted(after a private company takes the right) they will take it saying an event of national importance:mad:
I think thats why no company even thought of getting it:undecided:

Then what they can do bro for attraction on youngsters vote :lol::lol::p;);)

Last edited:
MUMBAI: News broadcaster NDTV has narrowed its standalone net loss by 7.23% to Rs 13.07 crore for the quarter ended 31 December compared to Rs 14.09 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.

Total income has dipped 7.6% to Rs 85.08 crore compared to Rs 92.1 crore in the year-ago period. Expenses have fallen 16.4% to Rs 88.6 crore from Rs 106.1 crore due to a sharp decline in employee benefit expenses which was down 25% to Rs 27.7 crore from Rs 36.9 crore.

NDTV Q3 net loss narrows 7.23% to Rs 13.07 cr

Zingaat Channel Started Showing Some Hindi Serials like Draupti, Chacha Chodhary etc..

zee has moved the zindagi channel online. in recent ads of zee5, they shown new logo which is as follows

e89561752918253.jpg

have made similar one
d1b8ce752916053.png

Big Magic is probably going to convert into a GEC & rebrand it as Zee Magic from first of March (My assumption is 5th or 6th March). Actual date is not revealed till now by ZEEL.
All existing shows of channel may be shut down & some different ganer shows may replace them.
We wish best of luck team Zee Magic. :kiss::eek:k:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock