How to connect Airtel STB optical out with 5.1 home theatre

• Thread starter aegsgm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 9,340
I mean it's not worth for 19k. Below 12k ideal

Which HT will give you all the features that IV300 has in 19K ??? Even basic models of major HT brands dont give.

Also DZ350 has dvd player... so what do people who already have dvd player do ??? thats why IV300 is created to suit those people who want an AVR with all inputs like HDMI IN/OUT, Optical IN, coaxial IN, USB, etc which this model has.

Which HT will give you all the features that IV300 has in 19K ??? Even basic models of major HT brands dont give.

Also DZ350 has dvd player... so what do people who already have dvd player do ??? thats why IV300 is created to suit those people who want an AVR with all inputs like HDMI IN/OUT, Optical IN, coaxial IN, USB, etc which this model has.

Atleast you have DVD you can sell it. But what the use of HDMI IN/OUT, Optical IN, coaxial IN, USB, . ? It all have in the TV itself. Coaxial use only vediocon.

I don't know why people are hell bent to spend so much money in integrated systems like this. Either they have no knowledge about acoustics or they are least bothered to learn what sound quality is. Anything that is digital sounding and loud is not good at all. Its physical assault to your ears. Sony, samsung, philps, LG have learned that we Indians are fools and selling such garbage plastics in India. Thier claim of 1000W itself is a bogus and the scam they impringe on common man to buy such unquality products is unpardonable. This products does not worth more than 5000INR. Im calculating the distribution cost and transportation. As its mass production they should have got liscence for DTS and DD at cheaper cost. For 20K I think there was a system called Yamaha YHT 196 (an entry level descent AVR) and there are pioneers and denon, u could all buy and enjoy your home audio experience which can be upgraded in future based on your taste.
These systems are use and throw kind. They will sound digital sonic at branded shops, but in reality they suck, The bass will be boomy and for the entire movie you will end up listening basssss imagining that you made a theatre like sound at home. They are satellite speakers, so to have a punch sound at midrange there should be an subwoofer handling 120HZ to 40 HZ atleast. Do these people have,those????. They would have copied the specifications too...
A simple test is just lift these speakers individually in hand and feel the weight, they might be in grams. No Magant weigh not the coil weigh. Wires will be ultra thin...not a pure copper to....
So Dont fall prey for cheap china made plastics and make our country shame by proving we are fools.

I don't know why people are hell bent to spend so much money in integrated systems like this. Either they have no knowledge about acoustics or they are least bothered to learn what sound quality is. Anything that is digital sounding and loud is not good at all. Its physical assault to your ears. Sony, samsung, philps, LG have learned that we Indians are fools and selling such garbage plastics in India. Thier claim of 1000W itself is a bogus and the scam they impringe on common man to buy such unquality products is unpardonable. This products does not worth more than 5000INR. Im calculating the distribution cost and transportation. As its mass production they should have got liscence for DTS and DD at cheaper cost. For 20K I think there was a system called Yamaha YHT 196 (an entry level descent AVR) and there are pioneers and denon, u could all buy and enjoy your home audio experience which can be upgraded in future based on your taste.
These systems are use and throw kind. They will sound digital sonic at branded shops, but in reality they suck, The bass will be boomy and for the entire movie you will end up listening basssss imagining that you made a theatre like sound at home. They are satellite speakers, so to have a punch sound at midrange there should be an subwoofer handling 120HZ to 40 HZ atleast. Do these people have,those????. They would have copied the specifications too...
A simple test is just lift these speakers individually in hand and feel the weight, they might be in grams. No Magant weigh not the coil weigh. Wires will be ultra thin...not a pure copper to....
So Dont fall prey for cheap china made plastics and make our country shame by proving we are fools.
Very nicely explained , guys if you want real Dolby DtS, ect ... , Do buy AV receiver like , Yamaha , onkyo , demon , paineer, ect..., Now I days those are available in less budget.

Atleast you have DVD you can sell it. But what the use of HDMI IN/OUT, Optical IN, coaxial IN, USB, . ? It all have in the TV itself. Coaxial use only vediocon.

Does the new generation LED TV have Big speakers ??? do u get enough sound on the TV ??? What are you saying. I need to increase the volume to 80 to watch HD channels having Dolby. And SD channels around 50 having PCM. Thats where HT are needed. u have to input the STB to HDMI IN of the HT and then HDMI out to TV. Videocon doesnt have this option hence u use coaxial. Other DTH u can use HDMI.

I think @Rom1moR
i am also planning to buy this product for my dishtv
You can go for Sony HT IV 300..I will not dissect whatever being said here.. it's a well accepted product with quality.. You can configure it as per your requirements..

Last edited:
If anyone need of Coaxial to optical /optical to Coaxial converter to connect your stb to HT. Let me know.

Very nicely explained , guys if you want real Dolby DtS, ect ... , Do buy AV receiver like , Yamaha , onkyo , demon , paineer, ect..., Now I days those are available in less budget.
Pls suggest med range budget model in these brands

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock