Seeking Help How to watch JIO TV on televsion on

• Thread starter A^00P
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 23,084
Yes, Jio Android TV app. It is a modified (crack) version of phone app. Available for download as Google drive links attached with some YouTube videos. Not available in Play store. Download through browser and edit login ID and password by APK editor app, then install. Will work perfectly. All details available in YouTube.

Yes, Jio Android TV app. It is a modified (crack) version of phone app. Available for download as Google drive links attached with some YouTube videos. Not available in Play store. Download through browser and edit login ID and password by APK editor app, then install. Will work perfectly. All details available in YouTube.
on firestick mouse toggle is needed which makes it little tricky to use of firestick otherwise it works really well if compared with another jiotv app for android box/firestick/tv.

Overall experience with jio andriod tv app on firestick is not that good, at times it freezes and at times it works fine.
Sunday there was a sales guy from jio came to our complex for jio FTH and he said they are going to launch iptv in near future and they have newer version of jiotv andriod app however its not for public currently.
Note - This is nothing related to my broadband.

any ideas to view the Star sports channels during world cup/IPL this year for free. Star channels dont work in JIO TV apk. i have tried ****** app, but it shows only is SD quality, not in HD. pls share inputs guys,,,

We dont need to pay hundreds of rupees to watch our favourite sports

Yes I know, I have both apps, the android tv app is giving trouble these days, hardly works, I get blank screen

on firestick mouse toggle is needed which makes it little tricky to use of firestick otherwise it works really well if compared with another jiotv app for android box/firestick/tv.
Yes the other app works fine with the toggle, but that too is asking for updates these days and solution then pm me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock