I want to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
I apologize publicaly.
I am not anger on anybody, just feeling so heartbroken. Everyone was busy to highlight on my mistakes, but nobody console me. Minimum, it is known to all that my posted things were not fake (as per subject only). I am sure, I was the first on Internet who breaks the news about Zee Thirai, Zee Picchar, Zee Punjabi channels. Hope, within 2 days, u can see these news on various sites too.

Btw, I don't want any promotion, credit and something like that. I am just interested for the news about television world. That's why I am here.

Yes, I was logged out in evening, coz I knew today is my extreme last day here. Sometimes, I wished to message a moderator for not banning me, coz I will miss few friends then.

Btw, at last but not the least, Sorry to all & love you all so so much.
Love you a lot @Bapun Raz bro for your today's unexpected behaviour. @Basil bro & others, need your support all the time as like previous.

I understood even before you spoke up as its been so family like feeling, getting in contact with regular members daily.

We don't want to trouble members any day. Its such situations leads panic moments. This post shows your goodness.

Keep doing good contributions as you always been doing. You care about others, hence you share as they say: Sharing is caring.

Good night!

No worries dude. People learn from their mistakes. BTW, bro you misspelled 'Apologize.' And the thread's title should be apology or I want to apologize.
Not trying to be jerk. Just trying to be a nice person.

Last edited:
Everyone was busy to highlight on my mistakes
@DreamFan bro don't think so. See it as a technical process to keep the forum credible.Remember that when some newbies made mistakes you too was there to show their mistakes and it was not for hurting them only for rectifying the errors.
Bro if we consider a thread as a Bus, when you post there then you are a passenger with little responsibility. And if you create a thread, you become the driver of that thread and have to bear more responsibility.So create threads more carefully🙌👍

@DreamFan

I have seen you grow here; from the days you struggled to learn how to find the trademarks to the days you succeeded in finding them and started going frenzy on them and to the day you started posting 'documents from your secret source'. I have stopped myself from asking you anything at all in all these days only with a feeling that you're way younger than most people here and would be extremely excited about being someone who enjoys the recognition after doing so. Believe me, I keep a track of trademarks almost every day. Whenever I find a new trademark, the first thing I have been doing nowadays is not posting them here, instead coming here and seeing if you have already posted about it or not. And because I'd be in office and I am not able to use any uploading service here, I refrain from posting them and when I get home, I either get lazy or I forget. In the meantime you would've already posted it and I would smile about it and move on with my day. Things got a little serious when your 'secret documents' started to emerge. You had to learn your lesson and our members and @Bapun Raz have been very mature in teaching you the same.

My advice to your for future would be, when you find new trademark, post it in trademarks thread instead of creating new threads. Let's have threads only when an announcement is made officially or a substantial info is available. Let's not have the trademark as the only evidence to start a thread.

You have a lot, lot and a lot more to see in your life, you will grow more with time and experience. All the best. Please remember DDF is not your life and you get nothing in real life when you get more likes and stuff; it is only a platform where people with shared interests spend a part of their day. Prefer quality over quantity when you post things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock