Multiple bidders in the fray to buy stake Zee Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top management of Zee is in talks with potential investors to sell their stake, as per a CNBC-TV 18 flash.

As per media reports, Comcast and Sony are in the fray to acquire a promoter stake in the company with the bids of Comcast and Sony expected to be in the range of Rs 540-560 per share.

Stake sale: Top management of Zee in a huddle, Comcast and Sony in fray
Sony will lose as usual I think. They just participate and go till the last moment then withdraw. This gives the winner a burden of huge auction price. This is what happened in IPL, BCCI auction as well as in Fox sale.

Sony will lose as usual I think. They just participate and go till the last moment then withdraw. This gives the winner a burden of huge auction price. This is what happened in IPL, BCCI auction as well as in Fox sale.

But earlier they bought Ten from Zee

Neither Comcast, nor Sony, both will be failure, just wait!!! Expected, few more powerful international companies will join the race soon.

How much shares of Zee are for sale, in percentage?

Neither Comcast, nor Sony, both will be failure, just wait!!! Expected, few more powerful international companies will join the race soon.
Comcast a failure. Dude wake up and watch the world with open eyes.
NBC *cough* CNBC *cough*

Which bidder that is stronger than Comcast you expect? Only Disney is ahead of them and they are now busy with fox. Comcast is the best choice came infront of Zee.

Last edited:
Nobody was auctioning for ten sports. Sony were the only ones

Nobody is auctioning in this case also. Zee chairman is in usa to talk with Comcast and Sony. If auction then why talk ? Just follow DDFD auction procedure. Isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock