Good News Ordered New TS HD Connection

I was ordered new connection @ 2am & got call for installation purpose morning 10am and than within half hour technician came & installed

@Kiran Reddy you can call TataSky helpline to check status of your work id
I have followed up with customer care twice today but still same :(

Is there any way to hide channels?
My requirement is to watch only HD channels, so I want to hide SD channels having the same transmission as HD feed.
In d2h, they have HD channels in series & favorites in channels 1-80. Any one of these two would have been great to me.

You cant hide channels in Tata Sky. You can block channels or add them to favorites which will start from channel no. 900. You can add up to 50 channels to favorites.

You can arrange HD channels as favorites as per desired ordering. I doing same to watch all HD channels in one sequence
We can have only 50 channels as favorites.
That's why I mentioned any of the 2 features of d2h (HD channels in series & 80 favorites) would have been great for me.

Just got my Tata sky installed from local shop.

But had to pay 2500 :( , they charged 2200 for connection and 250 for installation and 50 for RCA cable(as I asked for both HDMI and RCA cable) and have given dhamaal pack only for 1 month.

Why did you paid for installation? And isn't tata sky hd with dhamaal pack of rs.2000/- including all charges?

Last edited:
Why did you paid for installation? And isn't tata sky hd with dhamaal pack of rs.2000/- including all charges?
I knew connection cost is only 2000 with ultra pack but when I ordered from Tata sky website I did not get any response so I had no option but to pay amount as demanded by local shop keeper.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock