Good News [Pics of new TS Box] Ordered New TataSky HD for my Flat.

I visited my dealer today, to check the new HD STB. These are the things i noticed:

=>I saw the remote of the new HD STB, but it doesnt have a printed TS logo like the pics posted here. may be there are 2 types, Remote is the same.
It has a embossed print. i dont the exact word for it, but it doesnt have any color. U can feel the print

=>The EPG loading time is the fastest i have seen.
=> Sometimes when u power on the STB, it doesnt turn on over the remote. It gets stuck, u need to reboot it. Looks like a bug
=> The Firmware is not latest as compared to the current HD STB. Like the No Signal Audio message, UI Judder effect are missing, Signal Test is still BER whereas existing STB have CNR. This would be solved over updates in coming months
=> There is WiFi option in network settings, however it may need a dongle, not sure.
=> I felt the PQ is same in both new and existing HD STB. Other members pls check.
=> USB recording is named as USB VOD services.
=> Remote feels like premium, and good quality, powerful too.
=> Web Apps are good, different types.
=> Some options are locked, plan button is not yet activated.
=> STB has resolution option 1080p

Last edited:
remote.jpg

I got this remote with new HD HEVC STB. Date of manufacture and Import is 09/2017. Are there 2 types of remotes, with logo and with embossed print

@Anish Pai, it seems they still working/developing the design of new box hence small changes happening and not giving box to everyone.

@Anish Pai, it seems they still working/developing the design of new box hence small changes happening and not giving box to everyone.

What design ?? u mean the shape of the box, are they changing the box ??? Also is my remote original ??? coz there is no TS printed logo, instead it has a embossed print

Last edited:
What design ?? u mean the shape of the box, are they changing the box ??? Also is my remote original ??? coz there is no TS printed logo, instead it has a embossed print
Arrey yaar, i meant the logo in the remote. Before they used to fabric paint on remote, now they have simply made embossed print. Yes, your remote is original i feel.

Arrey yaar, i meant the logo in the remote. Before they used to fabric paint on remote, now they have simply made embossed print. Yes, your remote is original i feel.

Bro, u should have said na design of remote :) :D, when u said box i tought they are going to change the box..

Yes, if u see the STB imported in Auguest have fabric paint, and those imported in September have Embossed print

Bro, u should have said na design of remote :) :D, when u said box i tought they are going to change the box..
Sorry bro, was multi tasking hence committed the mistake.:D

Yes, if u see the STB imported in Auguest have fabric paint, and those imported in September have Embossed print
Good spot.(y)

I got new tata sky HD set up box new one with USB pen drive recording latest model in bangalore

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock