Re: [BULK] Hello

baskaran123

Reaction score
my box d2h hd dvr 1000gb how to install download id 60 now my box id 28 recording pro not getting sound my pendrive have download id 60

This way to update the
software

1) switch off STB
2) insert USB pendrive,
obviously with firmware.
3)hold channel up button in
Remote and while holding switch
on, if STB detects firmware in
USB, STB will start upgrading
the firmware.

Not working for me.

Do I need to switch off from mains or just remote??

Should the file be kept as rar file or should I extract it and then copy it..

Stb needs to be on from remote and then switch off from mains and restart with pressing up button.

You need to extract the file and keep that only in pen drive and not the rar file.

Bapun Raz said:
Stb needs to be on from remote and then switch off from mains and restart with pressing up button.

You need to extract the file and keep that only in pen drive and not the rar file.
Still not working for me!!

:':)'(

Switch off mains, keep your hand on the channel up button on the STB, while switching on the mains, press the channel up button on the STB, it will detect USB with firmware.

I tried it a number of times last night..

Still no good..

I rather have go wait for OTA update..

343d01a5faa7c47098fc7ede287827ff.jpg

On following the mentioned steps my stb is stuck with this message and the screen is blank..

You have the right Software in the USB, file has to be in the root of the USB, keep no other files.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock