Seeking Help Sound problem

connect tv optical to ht not from ts optical
set digital audio out as auto in your tv.

I recently upgraded my stb from sd to hd. Even I am facing the same Dolby audio drop problem for hd channels. Forget about all home theater connections even when you connect tv directly to stb via hdmi there is audio drop. I changed and rechanged sound settings but of no use. Finally called tata sky, technician came but even he could not find the solution He changed the audio from Dolby to PCM and kept saying that it's Dolby audio.

I recently upgraded my stb from sd to hd. Even I am facing the same Dolby audio drop problem for hd channels. Forget about all home theater connections even when you connect tv directly to stb via hdmi there is audio drop. I changed and rechanged sound settings but of no use. Finally called tata sky, technician came but even he could not find the solution He changed the audio from Dolby to PCM and kept saying that it's Dolby audio.
The problem is coming only with DD+ sound so you can change sound mode DD+ to DD sound in sound settings problem solved

Some TS technicians dont know DD and PCM difference , they should get more training

In DD mode even if i put my stb sound zero still sound is not stopping in my tv
In PCM mode its stopping.

Will there be difference in sony lcd tv between dd and pcm mode?

It's happening to me Also. I'm using Phillips 5.1 HT and using optical as audio connector. Some thing wrong with tatasky end

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock