Discussion Suggest me a pack

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 9,895
How did u get 3 Regional packs for Free ???

Also u changed the base pack before ur free 1 month pack expired ???

I am using South Prime for the past one month. I activate Star Sports select channels and English movie pack only when needed(mostly on weekends). This is the cost effective solution for my need.
Other South packs either doesn't contain most sports channels or kids or eng news or infotainment channels...
I have requested several times to activate Kayika Sadhya pack to me but no use. I have also raised several compliments /requests to update south prime pack similar to Kayika Sadhya.
Can you please elaborate on what are the exact channels we miss in the South Sports Bonanza pack compared to South Prime apart from the sports channels? I was a bit skeptical about these two packages and finally went with Bonanza due to Star Sports Select 1!!

How did u get 3 Regional packs for Free ???

Also u changed the base pack before ur free 1 month pack expired ???
Yeah, I think 3 regional packs are free with Ultra pack. Since I was with Ultra pack before the change, they were left as-is I guess.

And yes, I had to change the base pack before 1 day because of the English movies offer. This add-on can't be activated on top of Ultra pack! So, I got the base pack changed and got this one added! I couldn't miss this offer for an additional 1 day of Ultra Pack subscription!!

Yeah, I think 3 regional packs are free with Ultra pack. Since I was with Ultra pack before the change, they were left as-is I guess.

And yes, I had to change the base pack before 1 day because of the English movies offer. This add-on can't be activated on top of Ultra pack! So, I got the base pack changed and got this one added! I couldn't miss this offer for an additional 1 day of Ultra Pack subscription!!

Normally if TS changed ur pack before the free pack expired ur eligible for refund of Rs 18 (Ultra Pack daily charge), but since u urself changed its OK.

So ur HDAF will expire tomorrow then

Still no one gets 3 free regional pack bro, even in ultra pack its 2 free packs. ur lucky

I'm not getting any channels now. Some issue with the package change I guess. I spoke to cc, they tried with Refresh and that didn't work. They took a complaint and the technician visit is scheduled!!

I'm not getting any channels now. Some issue with the package change I guess. I spoke to cc, they tried with Refresh and that didn't work. They took a complaint and the technician visit is scheduled!!

What ??? how is this even possible ??? never heard about this before. What message are u getting in ur STB ???

And what packages are being shown as Active in mytatasky ?

What ??? how is this even possible ??? never heard about this before. What message are u getting in ur STB ???

And what packages are being shown as Active in mytatasky ?
I'm getting a message with the charges of that channel and how to add it.

I already posted the screenshot of my package!

I'm getting a message with the charges of that channel and how to add it.

I already posted the screenshot of my package!

Try these miss call numbers for refresh

1. 0 80892 80892 : Soft Refresh
  2. 0 90405 90405 : Heavy Refresh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock