Discussion Tata Sky Humax HEVC HD STB Bugs/Issues/Problems

Bro 1 to 4 hrs is ok. Even other STB takes same time. When I recharged I got after 7 to 8 hrs

Some hd snaps. btw what happened to the issue @Anish Pai
ECM9QQY.jpg
l75Faw7.jpg
bRnREQd.jpg
5kb5wTH.jpg
iAcQiSi.jpg

Update:

I got a call from Technical team and they asked me what the issue was, i told them the entire story about the PQ issues (some dull/color tint) which appears to make the PQ appear low as in some issue with color/hue/contrast. I said the Picture is sharp but something is missing.

He was polite and said that all STB are tested first before launching officially. I told him that yes i agree and all the STB ae of very good quality and have no issues at all but if a issue is detected at a later stage, they must solve it. He agreed saying that Transfer STB, HD DVR and even some STB in past had some issues which were solved via s/w updates later.

He said that the STB has no PQ issues like i said and as each hardware is different from others there can be slight changes in how the Picture is processed (color/hue/contrast) on different types of TVs. He asked me to try changing the TV Picture settings to see if it becomes better, as they have tested it in different TVs and found no much difference in PQ.

However he said that the technical team has received feedback on this and they will try to solve this issue soon as the manufacturer also has to give a suitable update which can be applied. I also asked him about other issues like Alerts not coming on time, etc, he said they are working on it too.

This is a positive reply, and i hope that they will fix it soon. As Humax SD STB doesnt have this issue.

Last edited:
Update:

I got a call from Technical team and they asked me what the issue was, i told them the entire story about the PQ issues (some dull/color tint) which appears to make the PQ appear low as in come issue with color/hue/contrast. I said the Picture is sharp but something is missing.

He was polite and said that all STB are tested first before launching officially. I told him that yes i agree and all the STB ae of very good quality and have no issues at all but if a issue is detected at a later stage, they must solve it. He agreed saying that Transfer STB, HD DVR and even some STB in past had some issues which were solved via s/w updates later.

He said that the STB has no PQ issues like i said and as each hardware is different from others there can be slight changes in how the Picture is decoded (color/hue/contrast) on different types of TVs. He asked me to try changing the TV Picture settings to see if it becomes better, as they have tested it in different TVs and found no much different in PQ.

However he said that the technical team has received feedback on this and they will try to solve this issue soon as the manufacturer also has to give a suitable update which can be applied. I also asked him about other issues like Alerts not coming on time, etc, he said they are working on it too.

This is a positive reply, and i hope that they will fix it soon. As Humax SD STB doesnt have this issue.
Your complaint is closed I guess? When they say, they have noted the feedback, they want to close the complaint. I don't think these issues will be resolved anytime soon if it's closed.

Your complaint is closed I guess? When they say, they have noted the feedback, they want to close the complaint. I don't think these issues will be resolved anytime soon if it's closed.

He said that they had received such complaints previously also, he was not telling me about my complaint.

He said that they had received such complaints previously also, he was not telling me about my complaint.
What's the status of your complaint bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock