Discussion Tata Sky Humax HEVC HD STB Bugs/Issues/Problems

BTW what happened to INSAT 4A life ??? 12 years and counting

Yeah Launched On Dec-2005

Operations Started Date I'm Not Sure!

But I Reckon Insat 4A Nearing Its Lifetime!

Update: Got a call from TS today

Today morning i got call from them. At first i spoke to some executive, who couldnt answer my questions. He kept saying there is no issue in HEVC HD STB, i kept saying there is a problem and i have specified the same in your email i sent.

He then said he will arrange a Service Visit:skd:, is denied that, said no need of any visit. I said I need to talk to your technical team who will understand technical details, i also said i will not recharge my Multi TV connection (HEVC HD STB) if the issue is not taken into consideration.
he said he will arrange a call, will have to see what happens next.
Same thing is happening with PQ issues service request as well. It's going nowhere.

@profsathya you get alerts/Bmail on HEVC STB one time or is there any delay in getting them ??? Sometimes it doesnt come only
Currently my TS is in deactive mode. So i don't get any alerts. BTW today had a chat with cc, he said for exchange of box 400 will be charged. I ve not requested. I don't know the difference of PQ, i use dish TV hd box, adtv Huawei hd+ box, Tata sky hevc . Only difference i can see is difference between PQ of dish TV with adtv and TS. I find both adtv and TS quality to be same. How to find the difference if any?

Last edited:
Currently my TS is in deactive mode. So i don't get any alerts. BTW today had a chat with cc, he said for exchange of box 400 will be charged. I ve not requested. I don't know the difference of PQ, i use dish TV hd box, adtv Huawei hd+ box, Tata sky hevc . Only difference i can see is difference between PQ of dish TV with adtv and TS. I find both adtv and TS quality to be same. How to find the difference if any?

In TS HEVC HD STB u find the PQ of HD channels in TS and ADTV same ??? Then good ur facing no issues, as u have used TS and ADTV also. Seems only some people are facing the issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock