Discussion Tata Sky Humax HEVC HD STB Bugs/Issues/Problems

@Siva bro, which ADTV HD STB provides the best PQ ??? technicolor, Huawei or flextronics ???
My STB was very old one before I replaced it with Flextronics HEVC STB. The HD channel quality was marginally better in the HEVC one. SD was worse.

I Mean They Won't Be Careless & Will Look Into This Matter Seriously
No bro. I just chatted with them, they are now saying the issue will be resolved before 16th. Till yesterday, they were saying 11th.

My STB was very old one before I replaced it with Flextronics HEVC STB. The HD channel quality was marginally better in the HEVC one. SD was worse.

So there is no difference between ADTV HD PQ and TS HD PQ (HEVC STB) as per a member here. So the PQ issues is being faced by random people

So there is no difference between ADTV HD PQ and TS HD PQ (HEVC STB) as per a member here. So the PQ issues is being faced by random people
Then should I ask for a HEVC STB? The technician advised me against doing so, as that box has too many issues. If the pic quality is better, and there are no issues with audio then I'm fine with other issues.

Then should I ask for a HEVC STB? The technician advised me against doing so, as that box has too many issues. If the pic quality is better, and there are no issues with audio then I'm fine with other issues.

No. Do not shift to the HEVC HD STB until you ur self see the PQ it produces as compared to existing STB. Also there are some bugs in that STB like Alerts coming late, sometimes not coming, Audio not working thru HDMI ARC, etc.

No. Do not shift to the HEVC HD STB until you ur self see the PQ it produces as compared to existing STB. Also there are some bugs in that STB like Alerts coming late, sometimes not coming, Audio not working thru HDMI ARC, etc.
@Anish Pai bro,did you see any improvement for the whitish,cool tinted picture? That is also one issue of the HEVC box. I will update it to PVR after few months.

@Anish Pai bro,did you see any improvement for the whitish,cool tinted picture? That is also one issue of the HEVC box. I will update it to PVR after few months.

I dont know what the issue is, like what tint. But there is some issue in PQ. Its sharp, but something related to color/hue and contrast.

Will adjusting TV PQ settings solve it ???

I dont know what the issue is, like what tint. But there is some issue in PQ. Its sharp, but something related to color/hue and contrast.

Will adjusting TV PQ settings solve it ???
Tried with all settings. If looks more of whitish. The depth of colour feels a little less. Pic quality is very clear and sharp anyway.

@profsathya you get alerts/Bmail on HEVC STB one time or is there any delay in getting them ??? Sometimes it doesnt come only
Today recharged TS after two months. Got the alert message in stb exactly after one hour, i recharged by 12.22 and got the message by 13.22. So it takes time. I have also taken some snaps of sd channels of tamil regional. Post your comments
gT69TqM.jpg
oGPz40R.jpg
MWYGjGk.jpg
lDSNm7A.jpg
fqh5sga.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock