Breaking Tata Sky launches Binge Service for Rs 249 per month

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 35,870
This message is showing after logging in to mytatasky.com. Showing only in browser not in app.

aHErq2E.png

Order now button takes you to |Tata Sky Binge

Last edited:
Yes that's because they are giving 2nd Generation (2015) Fire TV stick, currently new Generation (2017) of Fire TV stick in available in market.
No, I mean to say that the UI has TS colours (purple mixed with pink), it looks like UI is exclusively designed (only for TS) by amazon.

New subscribers of Tata Sky Binge will get 3 months of Amazon Prime for free.

Is TS live app available there to watch live TV ?
No, only VOD and Catch Up TV (for past 7 days) available. Live TV needs to be viewed by Tata Sky box itself.

But overall it will not serve basic purpose as I do not think u will be able to use all kinds of app like we do normally in fire tv. For me fire tv is giving so much almost for free. Here u need to spend 250 min that too very less apps plus u needs to have active tatasky main connection. so invest wisely!!

But overall it will not serve basic purpose as I do not think u will be able to use all kinds of app like we do normally in fire tv. For me fire tv is giving so much almost for free. Here u need to spend 250 min that too very less apps plus u needs to have active tatasky main connection. so invest wisely!!

Add the premium subscription of those apps, it will be more than that 250 ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock