DDF Exclusive TN Superstar Pack & TN Superstar Ultimate Pack Launched Again

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 37,436
Plan automatically changed to Airtel TN HD bundle. If I add any alacarte sports channel will the NCF change?
NCF is weird. Its showing Rs.118. Which means my NCF w/o tax is 100 instead of 130. How is it possible?

Edit: I tried to add SS1 HD. It showed me that IDV is Rs.44 or 46. Why is this happening. Is this some bug?
Are there any long duration super star or ultimate super star plans with HD channel options?

Source

Source

Last edited:
Plan automatically changed to Airtel TN HD bundle. If I add any alacarte sports channel will the NCF change?
NCF is weird. Its showing Rs.118. Which means my NCF w/o tax is 100 instead of 130. How is it possible?

Edit: I tried to add SS1 HD. It showed me that IDV is Rs.44 or 46. Why is this happening. Is this some bug?
Are there any long duration super star or ultimate super star plans with HD channel options?

Source

Source
For Airtel curated packs, NCF is 100+GST. And as of now, there are no long term plans with HD.

Nobody knows on what basis IDV is charged. However, as far as I know, IDV is charged for those customers opting broadcaster bouquets or al-a-carte on top of the DPO pack i.e. Airtel curated pack. If you go for a complete custom pack created by you, IDV will not be applicable, only NCF.

For Airtel curated packs, NCF is 100+GST. And as of now, there are no long term plans with HD.

Nobody knows on what basis IDV is charged. However, as far as I know, IDV is charged for those customers opting broadcaster bouquets or al-a-carte on top of the DPO pack i.e. Airtel curated pack. If you go for a complete custom pack created by you, IDV will not be applicable, only NCF.
Thanks. But when i am trying to change the base pack to another airtel curated pack with sports its showing me that ncf is 153.
Will it be 118 only if airtel changes it automatically or is this also some bug?

Did you mean the region wise basepacks that airtel provides?
Lower priced best fit plans that airtel auto migrates the users to.
Thanks. But when i am trying to change the base pack to another airtel curated pack with sports its showing me that ncf is 153.
Will it be 118 only if airtel changes it automatically or is this also some bug?
The 118 NCF is only for best fit plans, that too I think only for lower priced ones. If the best fit plan is Mega, then obviously NCF can't be 118.

MyPlan99 users who are auto-migrated to Airtel Best-Fit Pack only those users will be eligible for discounted NCF at Rs.100pm(without Tax)

If those users, upgrades to another basepack or do any changes then NCF will be charged at Rs.153pm

MyPlan99 users who are auto-migrated to Airtel Best-Fit Pack only those users will be eligible for discounted NCF at Rs.100pm(without Tax)

If those users, upgrades to another basepack or do any changes then NCF will be charged at Rs.153pm
This is bad.
I used to get sports channels before. Now even if i add a star sports channel they are charging me 22rs plus idv of 46.

This is bad.
I used to get sports channels before. Now even if i add a star sports channel they are charging me 22rs plus idv of 46.
Select your own pack instead.

This is bad.
Uses SMS method
Ex - ADD 278
To 54325

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock