What should I do ?

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I need your help.

My family members are a die heart fan of Arnab Goswami. The momment they heard of Republic TV they are shouting why my dths not giving this channel ? I am having RDTV HD DVR & Sun Direct HD with Recording. RDTV is active, sun direct's validity has expired.  They are telling me to go for cable TV or else some other dths. I am not in a mood to change my dth right now. But, then again RDTV & Sun are not adding Republic TV. Any chance for them to add Republic TV ?

I am having two LCD TV's. Both of Sony brand. 

Should I buy a small colour TV & install a cable or should I wait for RDTV & Sun either of them to add the channel ? Or should I change one of my dths ?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
bishnu15

Go for Tata Sky or Airtel i would say, you will get better things than RDTV surely.. Tata Sky if instant newly launched channel addition matters, airtel also following its footsteps now... Rest you can decide....

Moved this thread to DTH section as the query is of DTH...

Thanks Bapun bro. But what if I don't change my DTH and go for cable ?

Bishnu15 said:
Thanks Bapun bro. But what if I don't change my DTH and go for cable ?

Thinking you are staying in urban area, so digital cable must be exist in your area - you can go for it. Check the offerings, if good then nothing wrong in trying it bro.

@Bishnu bro you blocked the dth options .. So oblivious choice is digital cable but buying a new tv is not a gud option ..

Remove any one of ur dth connection and installed digital cable stb :) .. Just my opinion bhai :)

Sun direct may add Republic TV but don't know about RDTV but we can except in Reliance too becoz recently they added Sony Yay also...;)

I think rdtv & sundirect also added repulic tv very soon bro,hope we can expect the channel addition in this month bro,

If u need the republic tv on urgent basis means go for cable connection/ts ;)

Even I can buy DD Free Dish. That DTH will carry the channel. What about buying a Zing Digital ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock