Seeking Help Which is best?

ANBUKKANI

Reaction score
I want to buy c band dish to track apstar 7 for viewing channel9 bangla channel .

4 feet offset dish or 6feet prime focus which is best?

I have conical scalar ring with c lnb setup in my 2 feet ku dish .

When blind scan some tps of apstar7 found but failed to lock.

Can i modify my dish from 2 feet to 4 feet to catch failed tps.? Or should I buy 4feet offset dish or 6 feet prime focus?

I am from tamilnadu.

I want to buy c band dish to track apstar 7 for viewing channel9 bangla channel .

4 feet offset dish or 6feet prime focus which is best?

I have conical scalar ring with c lnb setup in my 2 feet ku dish .

When blind scan some tps of apstar7 found but failed to lock.

Can i modify my dish from 2 feet to 4 feet to catch failed tps.? Or should I buy 4feet offset dish or 6 feet prime focus?

I am from tamilnadu.

You could get apstar 7 c band signals with 4 ft dish. all tp's have EIRP (40dbw) here.

from my openion instead of buying 4ft dish go with 6 ft dish. Solid 6 ft dish costs 3k. by using 6 ft dish you could track many satellites as you want.

C-Band Dish Antenna

Last edited:
I want to buy solid c band 6feet dish. Where will i get . I am near vridhachalam
The link to purchase is given by @Amudhan in your quoted post itself. Buy it from there, official solid store.

dish price value for money . But shipping cost is too much 1450 rupees. So want to buy in local (tamilnadu) shop
are you located in city?
If you're located in village.. Then go with online purchase. cuz if you bought a 6 feet dish, then you can't take it to your home by bus. cuz dish probably taller than us. even you're taller then you can't carry it with your hand. so you'll have to book a tempo or van to carry the dish from city to village. here tempo drivers charge min 300 for 2 km... so do you think buying a dish from local shop could help?
if you think so, buy it from local store.

are you located in city?
If you're located in village.. Then go with online purchase. cuz if you bought a 6 feet dish, then you can't take it to your home by bus. cuz dish probably taller than us. even you're taller then you can't carry it with your hand. so you'll have to book a tempo or van to carry the dish from city to village. here tempo drivers charge min 300 for 2 km... so do you think buying a dish from local shop could help?
if you think so, buy it from local store.
I think 6 feet dish sale not in full size. After installation it get as 6 feet

I think 6 feet dish sale not in full size. After installation it get as 6 feet

I don't know about that bro. I didn't bought 6ft dish. since it requires lots of space and had to drill on top of my house. which coud be fatel. cuz my house already have some cracks due to stone mining and crushers here. so i bought 2 ft dish. as far as i know only cable tv operators use this kind of large dish. so finding a 6 feet dish on local shop could be hard.

Can you please share what special in channel9 Bangla.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock