DDF Exclusive 15 New Bouquets and Disney channels integrated into Star India RIO

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 20,944
In Disney bouquet i only watch Marvel HQ & UTV HD hope Star launch Marvel HQ HD

So now this is the Super High time for Star to revamp and design in absolute New way to the Movie Channels they procure in their Bouquet.
At present the Star holds with their Bouquet :-
Hindi Movies:-
1.Star Gold
2.Star Gold HD
3.Star Gold Select
4.Star Gold Select HD
5.Star Utsav Movies
6.Movies OK
7.UTV Movies
8.UTV Action
9.UTV HD
So Star now can change - redesign - alter the Movie Channel themes referred in Serials no. 5 to 9 and provide more Entertainment by keeping Just 1 Movie Channel for South Indian Dubbed Movies , 1 Movie Channel for Disney Collection & other Hollywood Stuffs dubbed in Hindi - and next 2 (with a HD Version) for Pure Bollywood Movies from Classics Yester Years to current 1999.

Last edited:
As expected,Disney channels going to join Star bouquets and its inevitable for Disney to maintain viewership.Disney channel and Hungama can regain their lost ratings if they add it in basic packs.Price reduction of Suvarna was also necessary.

Last edited:
we need better cheap packages from star.only minor price reduction they have done it.

Where can I find channel list of English bouquets? Is Disney International HD included in the bouquet?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock