Breaking 22 channels in new tp in Tata Play

OTMC3Ar.jpg

I had switch off my binge+stb after 12.00 Am and switch on it again..while restart entry point screen appeared i had choose the default one..
After the scan box booted ..
Then after putting most of the channels the channel logos in the banner had changed. This happened earlier when they shuffle channels in transponders..
Also some of the channels now had no logo on the banner..
Is this happened only for me because of choosing default transponder while scanning or tataplay shuffled channels. anybody please confirm

I had switch off my binge+stb after 12.00 Am and switch on it again..while restart entry point screen appeared i had choose the default one..
After the scan box booted ..
Then after putting most of the channels the channel logos in the banner had changed. This happened earlier when they shuffle channels in transponders..
Also some of the channels now had no logo on the banner..
Is this happened only for me because of choosing default transponder while scanning or tataplay shuffled channels. anybody please confirm
Is Choosing Default transponder is wrong while scan?

Got signal in this Tp on 5.30 in the morning.Now it’s switch off

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock