DDF Exclusive 22 channels will be dropped w.e.f. 27th March

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 22,839
In fact making it free is safe as by paying a carriage fee they can be part of FTA channel list and having a chance to be accessible while being pay they have to be part of big broadcasters as it will be entirely on the customer to choose them. 9xO not being a part of Tata Sky is purely a payment issue where Tata Sky is saying it is discontinued by the broadcaster. There may be other reasons unknown to us but primary reason is fees as per rules you cannot deny a chance to a channel to be on the platform. Other such channel is Masti which Tata Sky don't want to do means don't want for xyz reasons in every 6 months it is on the removal list.

Yes, bro u r right at one level but the crux of the problem lies in this fact itself that a channel like 9XO will be in massive trouble if it leaves upto Tata Sky whether it wants to have them or not on their platform . Believe me rival network of 9XO will leave no stone unturned to keep the latter out by conniving with operators specially premium ones as their target audience largely resides with them.

You are spot regarding 2nd observation, Tata Sky has been finding ways to keep channels like Mastiii and 9XO at bay but they will find it extremely difficult to get rid of No. 1 Hindi Music Channel while 9XO is easy to sidelined bcoz of minute segment demanding it. This is why i am in favour of 9X Media turning so that Tata Sky has no option but to add it right away

Good News: remove scroll is removed from all ITV Network channels, let's see the faith of remaining channels

As i had said & now waiting for the highlighted part.
Hope ITV paid carriage fees n we'll get P Plus n P Tunes 2 Punjabi channels :tup:

Tata Sky has been finding ways to keep channels like Mastiii and 9XO at bay
Why doesn't Tata Sky want Mastiii?! :skd: Is it because it is from a smaller network? @dino29, please explain.
they will find it extremely difficult to get rid of No. 1 Hindi Music Channel
True. 9XO has a niche audience so it was removed easily. But if Mastiii or B4U Music are removed it will cause an uproar.

List of 22 Channels
1-Anjan TV
2-Multiplex
3-I News
4-MBC TV
5-Paras TV
6-Jai Maharashtra
7-Sadhna TV
8-News 7 Tamil
9-News World Odisha
10-VTV Gujarati
11-Dabangg
12-Home Shop 18
13-Cauvery News
14-Sarthi TV
15-Maiboli
16-Protidin Time
17-News India
18-Prime News
19-Shop Cj
20-Mastiii
21-Dighvijay 24×7 News
22-Samachar Plus

The following channels are important. They should NOT be removed. The SABGROUP channels (Mastiii, Dabangg, Maiboli) will suffer badly if they are removed.
1-Anjan TV
4-MBC TV
6-Jai Maharashtra
8-News 7 Tamil
9-News World Odisha
10-VTV Gujarati
11-Dabangg
15-Maiboli
16-Protidin Time
20-Mastiii
HS18 and Shop CJ may or may not be important.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock