2222 STB updated

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 25,162
so my doubt was right this software was for fortis dvr which d2h is using it was not meant to be for satellite box 2011

maniji which box u r using which he updated

can u plz check is there any software for 2011 box

plz upload complete folder

thanks

The process looked simple. Had a hard luck trying to boot the STB from USB by pressing ch+ and powering it on. Couldn't hold the CH+ for so long. Had to try it 3-4 times. :(

Apparently, my STB just switches on, shows black screen and switches off as usual. Then later it starts again showing d2h welcome prompt and then detects the pendrive and asks to format it for recording.

I tried it with a 4GB pendrive formatted in FAT32. As screen shots show Windows XP and most likely the format is FAT32. NTFS is probably out of question.

try formatting ex format type because most of the linux receivers read this format

@manig bro

Which is your 2222 box download id?

Updated by the service guy.....

What about it's performance??

Just to knew it.......I request u to upload that new 2222 box software online if possible.....
I am sure it will be useful for everyone since it's using in your STB and u said it's working perfect....and u seen the update procedures already said.....so it's very useful....

bro manig u r the only hope now...please upload firmware of 2011stb...please bro begging u..

Manig bro,

Do u have a unlimited internet connection??

Otherwise I knew u cannot do it.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock