2222 STB updated

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 25,170
My 2011 Box Is Updated With Download ID 44 And It Lags A Lot.It Delays Channel Change Time.if I Press The Channel + Button Then It Takes 10-15 Secs To Change.Is Anyone Facing This Issue In Download ID 43.If Not Then I May Consider Downgrading To Download ID 43

Jerome.J said:
@manig bro

Which is your 2222 box download id?

Updated by the service guy.....

What about it's performance??

Just to knew it.......I request u to upload that new 2222 box software online if possible.....
I am sure it will be useful for everyone since it's using in your STB and u said it's working perfect....and u seen the update procedures already said.....so it's very useful....

My 2222 was updated automatically, not by service guy. Service guy came to check video stutter problem after update which was later fixed by D2H.

Service guy said he came to update my software manually but it is already up to date. The SDL I uploaded was in the root folder of pen drive of service guy, so I am guessing it was for 2222 only.

My 2222 Download id and my review is on first post of this thread. So far its running perfectly well with no issues at all.

I can't upload all files as I have limited connection. Sorry, please email D2H if you have any problems. They will sure come and fix the issue as they are very good at solving customer complaints.

Mine software is lagging a lot so I complained d2h they'll send a service guy Tomm let's see if they solve my issue

Moreover I factory reset my stb and now it's fine let's see now

Manig bro it's ok if you cannot upload whole folder I can understand thanks for cooperation

jay bhai....try to copy software file of 2011hd stb from service guy bro...if possible.....and manig bro thx for help,v can understand...

my place is little bit away from city...service guys wont com easily thats y bro tellin u to copy file if possible...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock