2222 STB updated

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 25,173
I checked again the PDF is D2H DVR updating guide only. Not 2011 or 2222. But folder says Download id 43. The file I uploaded is the one that service guy said was for 2222 in root folder :confused:

I don't think the PDF would be useful to 2011 or 2222 users. Will check other files. Didn't have time to explore everything.

Re: RE: 2222 STB updated

manig said:
I checked again the PDF is D2H DVR updating guide only. Not 2011 or 2222. But folder says Download id 43. The file I uploaded is the one that service guy said was for 2222 in root folder :confused:

I don't think the PDF would be useful to 2011 or 2222 users. Will check other files. Didn't have time to explore everything.

We all are curious
We just want to see the procedure of updating irrespective of
Model

bro new to dreamdth...infact new to dth world...having d2h hd connection, having black 2011 stb, I just want dolby thru hdmi, I requested many times to d2h cv for my box software update they never responded properly....Now saw the uploaded pdf file,its for hd dvr....in that there is pictures of folders that pen drive contains....if ur copied files is having folder name "HD Zapper Soft wares" please upload files of it...and u r saying total 608mb files, then im sure it should have files of hd zapper 2011 box...please inspect each and every files carefully bro...

bro upload Full 608 mb folder Please ill tell you on which site you should upload

I have Videocon 2222 HD box

Having Download Id is 1(one)

Can I update it trough pendrive

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock