4k india match not available anymore

Joshidhaval14

Reaction score
My 4k chanel is stuck on discovery chanel4k with guide details as ind vs west indies 15th march
Now they are not showing india's match on 4k
Only this sh#t channel with same program going on 24:7
reply if you have same problem we paid to see india match on 4k and not discovery chanel

So, star is not producing all India matches in 4K? But it is for sure that the semi finals and final will be in 4K. But they should have produced all India matches in 4K.

And, I need a confirmation from Tata Sky 4K users too. If it is an issue from Star and they too would have missed it. Otherwise, it would be an issue of D2H..

For The Matches Which Played On New Zealand Won't Be In 4K Due To Setting Up 4K Camera Is Bit Trouble!

Only Semi Final Will Be In 4K From New Zealand!

BTW All Future Matches Of India Will Be Shown In 4K

Thanks for the confirmation Vadi..

Sarkar said:
Epg showing Ind vs uae match repeat

So, same case in Tata Sky. And it is explained by Vadirocks bro! Only the matches being playe in Australia will be in 4K and not from New Zealand.. Only the semi finals from NZ will be in 4K.

But Videocon D2H facebook page is advertising Ind Vs Zim match in 4K...

https://www.facebook.com/videocond2h/photos/a.116440845059639.7286.113110725392651/824321120938271/?type=1

5CKQG3e.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock