5.1 output in Videocon D2H HD Box

I have hd2222 set top bix which gives 5.1 audio through hdmi as well as Spdif. I have connected my home theater to my tvs optical out with Dolby decoder ....

Hi friends I have Videocon d2h HD 2222 box and Sony blue ray theatre my question is which spdif cable I will purchase for 5.1 sound pls help me

Neels

neels said:
Hi friends I have Videocon d2h HD 2222 box and Sony blue ray theatre my question is which spdif cable I will purchase for 5.1 sound pls help me

Neels

i m using normal rca cable i dont think its really matters in digital signal quality will be same

I have got 2011 box n my connection is Stb to Tv thru Hdmi and sony HT to tv thru Hdmi. Problem is i get DD in 2 or 3 channels. How to fix it guys?
P.s- i mainly watch tv with tv sounds with HT switched off, when i feel to play dd sound i switch on the ht.

imran3 said:
I have got 2011 box n my connection is Stb to Tv thru Hdmi and sony HT to tv thru Hdmi. Problem is i get DD in 2 or 3 channels. How to fix it guys?
P.s- i mainly watch tv with tv sounds with HT switched off, when i feel to play dd sound i switch on the ht.

Normally tv does-not pass-threw DD 5.1 Audio Only 2.1 audio or stereo

imran3 said:
Then, what do i need to do bro?

check if surround sound is enable in the stb settings connect stb to hts directly and try out if u r getting surround sound on hts
get one rca cable connect it to coax spdif of ur stb and hts try out if u r geeting surround sound u r hts should display Dolby digital

Just saw today that there's one spdif port and one AV port in my stb, no white red yellow ports. There's a cable connected to my AV port of Stb to red n white audio in port of HT. So, the connection goes like this- Stb to tv via hdmi, stb to ht via av cable and ht to tv via hdmi but I'm still not getting dd sound. I saw the settings r all ok n when i press the yellow button to switch to dd sound ,it goes mute. :wall:angry

imran3 said:
Just saw today that there's one spdif port and one AV port in my stb, no white red yellow ports. There's a cable connected to my AV port of Stb to red n white audio in port of HT. So, the connection goes like this- Stb to tv via hdmi, stb to ht via av cable and ht to tv via hdmi but I'm still not getting dd sound. I saw the settings r all ok n when i press the yellow button to switch to dd sound ,it goes mute. :wall:angry

check settings again on stb and hts check wire enable surround sound in stb settings select digital in or coax in in hts

Anyone getting DD surround sound in 2011 stb model with download id 45?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock