Breaking 9 New Channels Launching By Star Network w.e.f. March 15

Among the list, I can't find any necessities for the first 5 channels. Star should limit their Hindi movie channels to 6 no:s, Star Gold, SG HD, SG2, SG2 HD, Utsav Movies, One more SD channel.
I wish Disney Star to launch one FTA Kids and English movies channel that broadcast old Disney owned cartoons and Hollywood movies respectively.

Also disney star is having bouquets which r very popular and opted by most of the audience hence it is easy to launch new channels, bundle them in updated RIO and sign agreement with operators for the same
One thing I dislike about their bouquets is that force sports channels in each and every pack.

Let’s not get too excited for new channels as remember these will only get launched once NTO 2.0 comes into effect which who knows might again get postponed to 6 months or 1 year.
That NTO 2.0 was real and the new NTO 2.0 is a gimmick. So, this will happen.

Among the list, I can't find any necessities for the first 5 channels. Star should limit their Hindi movie channels to 6 no:s, Star Gold, SG HD, SG2, SG2 HD, Utsav Movies, One more SD channel.
I wish Disney Star to launch one FTA Kids and English movies channel that broadcast old Disney owned cartoons and Hollywood movies respectively.

More hindi movie channels are needed as disney star has very large library of bollywood and dubbed hollywood movies which cannot get adequate airing on current channels. Disney Star airs more variety of movies unlike others which focus more on dubbed south indian movies & often repeat few bollywood movies on their channels.

FTA kids and movie channels from disney star has minimal possibility specially for the latter as from business point of view it is not a viable decision

One thing I dislike about their bouquets is that force sports channels in each and every pack.

But they do so to maximise reach of Star Sports channels which is essential for the overall success of their sports broadcast business. More the reach, better r chances to get more ratings and it translates to increase in ad revenue

More hindi movie channels are needed as disney star has very large library of bollywood and dubbed hollywood movies which cannot get adequate airing on current channels. Disney Star airs more variety of movies unlike others which focus more on dubbed south indian movies & often repeat few bollywood movies on their channels.

FTA kids and movie channels from disney star has minimal possibility specially for the latter as from business point of view it is not a viable decision
How many hindi movies channels Disney-Star need? Why can't they manage their current available channels.

How many hindi movies channels Disney-Star need? Why can't they manage their current available channels.

They r managing it in excellent manner and lot better than others. Bro, Ur question should instead be directed to zee

They r managing it in excellent manner and lot better than others. Bro, Ur question should instead be directed to zee
Buddy Disney-Star and zee has equal channels when zee can manage well why can't Disney-Star?

Buddy Disney-Star and zee has equal channels when zee can manage well why can't Disney-Star?

Disney Star is managing it lot better and coming up with new channels as there is a strong need for the same. Rather Zee Hindi Movie Channels are rather mismanaged all major fronts be it pricing, content strategy, positioning and And Xplor even lacking in proper distribution across various platforms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock