About channel addition thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronak Shah

Reaction score
I want to ask one question to DDF Admin:

I am sorry to tell but i am bound to ask you one question.
Why you are closing my thread every time.
You want proof then you can see Videocon
d2h added 11 SD channels from my list namely:
1.Romedy Now SD,
2.Jia News,
3.Raj Digital Tv,
4.Maa Gold,
5.Suvarana Plus,
6.News Express,
7.Public Tv,
8.Sahara Samay Rajasthan,
9.DD India,
10.DD UP,
11.DD Rajasthan.

This list i had provided a long time ago before addition.This is a proof that i am not making any fake news here,then why you are closing my thread?You want source then take it that also:Videocon d2h official dealer in Mumbai.

Really i am disappointed ;-( ;-(

RE: To DDF Admin

Me too disappointed on this. Even I don't know, why they are closing the today's thread.

admin I am disappointed why they are closing the today's complete confirmed channel list thread

upto 11 channels added from ronak shah complete confirmed list thread,

pls allow to access this thread

Ronak shah will like to give some updation about d2h channel addition with Jaysheezy

pls allow

Yes admin

Ronak is right

Information about upcoming channels is prove that he has valid source

Just look at vadirocks thread
Videocon testing
six HD channels

Is another prove

At
Dream DTH
we should encourage these sort of information

Just want to leave a note. Firstly, I/any admin has not closed/moderated any of your thread, so think twice before posting a thread with such title. Secondly we do moderation which we think correct, feel free to PM us if you think some wrong moderation happened instead of posting openly. We recently announced we will not be allowing sourceless posts and that is the rule for all. CC or dealer is not proper source, if we allow such sources then anyone can post such things to spam.

Please admin
Don't take this criticism in wrong sense
Please take it in constructive way

With respect on everybody..I request to close this thread admin....violation of forum rules...

This will make a tendency to discuss about admin decisions openly....

@ronaksha:Dear brother....please go through forum rules.....there is ways to find a solution for you....

Bapun Raz said:
we do moderation which we think correct, feel free to PM us if you think some wrong moderation happened instead of posting openly.

We recently announced we will not be allowing sourceless posts and that is the rule for all. CC or dealer is not proper source

We close threads without source as per this announcement. that change was liked and appreciated by many.

its not that only Ronak Shah's theads are closed... its same for every other threads too. whenever we come across such threads we close them. we receive many reports for such threads from other member too. so we cant allow these threads as per the rules.

in order to keep ddf clean and spam free we have to take such actions and members have already appreciated it by your replies in that announcement thread.

As said by admin, please discuss any questions on moderation with him in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock