about channels

Anirudha Das said:
I requested for the channel @ Dec. 2013. When dishtv launch the ORA scheme :k

Ok! That means you have taken it as per ORA scheme. Now after becoming a paid a la carte. You can watch it free of cost. But in my vc prag tv is coming. Its not available in my pack-south silver saver.do you have any idea about that?

shubham123 said:
Ok! That means you have taken it as per ORA scheme. Now after becoming a paid a la carte. You can watch it free of cost. But in my vc prag tv is coming. Its not available in my pack-south silver saver.do you have any idea about that?

I think you're getting channel as per special treatment ;)

Anirudha Das said:
Yes thats reason I like dishtv :k

Congratulations. But i dont like dishtv as compared to d2h. D2h is special for me. Zee khana khazana & Zee Q channels coming in my d2h south silver pack. But dishtv is not providing in 190 rupees pack also. Tata sky & ADTV provides Zee khana khazana in all packs.even it is own channel of dishtv. It nothing provides that.

Take the higher pack you will get everything don't expect premium channels in starter pack. And d2h able to provide such channels in starter pack because they add more carriage fee channels so they able to cover up the money from it.

shubham123 said:
Congratulations. But i dont like dishtv as compared to d2h. D2h is special for me. Zee khana khazana & Zee Q channels coming in my d2h south silver pack. But dishtv is not providing in 190 rupees pack also. Tata sky & ADTV provides Zee khana khazana in all packs.even it is own channel of dishtv. It nothing provides that.
you slowly started your D2H fanboy :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock