[Activate Now] Star World Premiere HD Free Preview

Not possible if you have sent the message ADD SWP rather than ADD 151.
If you sent message ADD SWP and the money got deducted call CC or on twitter ask Airtel Presence for return. They will do it if you have sent the message as ADD SWP..:)

Am off to work now.. May or may not have a internet connection but if I do will see the update from you otherwise in the evening around 7-8 PM when I return.

I shared this after calling CC and for me it worked as well. That is the reason I posted the Screenshots in my first post itself.

No money deducted from my account otherwise I have never shared such wrong info. No intention to do something wrong.

Here, Am not able to share the whole msg as it contains my customer ID and my phone doesn't support that much editing.. So sharing as much as possible...

GGzntzx.jpg

I wasn't getting channel auto then I pushed "heavy refresh" button from my account, and getting free preview now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock