[Activate Now] Star World Premiere HD Free Preview

Good. when they price decreased from 60/-to 40/-month.

SWP should have been priced realistically at max Rs30 a-la-carte considering that its not ad-free channel & should allow DTH to add channel in packs....:k

we believe u @destiny bro :)
It wud be nice if they decrease it to rs40. Indian viewers arent too excited to pay rs.30 or more for a single channel. :dodgy

If Star really wants to make money out of SWP then it should shed its premium tag along with price correction. This will help increase viewership.

The source who informed me about this is the one who gave me the news about SWP addition on ADTV in December month which happened. So like all of you am trusting him blindly. :)

am hoping too this must happen soon maybe by next month and chances are less if it gets rolled back but Rs. 40 is really justified for this.

Better not subscribe to this channel till the price is down or they might rethink on channel pricing strategy.

Airtel might add a new HD channel Jan Month dunno the channel name and timeline will get to know it soon.

Any development whether SWP price is coming down and by when or not coming down.
What new HD channels coming soon on ADTV will surely let everyone know when I get something really confirm.

Will keep everyone posted on SWP and HD channel addition. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock