[Activate Now] Star World Premiere HD Free Preview

If it gets reduced to 40/- its gr8, but I don't find @ 60/- is unreasonable for this channel. They are telecasting Good content very close to the American Schedule. Though I concede its not break free, but breaks are small (1 min) and largely covers promotion of there series rather then commercial products !!! if the price gets reduced I am sure they will bring in more commercials for revenue generation.....:no:no:no

rightly said

price reduction lead longer breaks and
more commercial ads

which I think happen soon , by seeing popularity of channel

I think SWP is not getting enough ads considering nature/genre of the channel so they are just showing promos. But this might change in future.

Its totally wastage of money they shown only new content 2 hrs out of 24 hrs better they showed English movies without subtitle remaining hrs then people attract this channel otherwise no one waste 60rs on this channels for only 2 hrs

There are reports suggesting AXN going to show few latest shows & Romedy acquring rights of latest seasons of popular shows so it will be an interesting to see how competition evolves in future & whether SWP is forced to reduce price.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock