ADTV S/W updated with release 500

Re: RE: ADTV S/W updated with release 500

ratedr said:
Huawei is a chinese company right ?

Yes it is a very big company from China.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (Chinese: 华为 (Huáwéi); English pronunciation: "Hwah-way") is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.

I think this softwear only for a china made compney box's i m lucky my set of box not a made in china compney.

Re: RE: ADTV S/W updated with release 500

@Navneet Kumar said:
I think this softwear only for a china made compney box's i m lucky my set of box not a made in china compney.

I believe most of the STBs used by Airtel is imported from China.. Even I used to have Pace Sd Recorder made in China...Even Apple products designed and assmbled in China.. I still feel the quality matters instead where the product is manufactured. Its our perception that Goods made in China are not good. Thats all depend on the quality standards maintained by Manufacturer..

People are just have bug in mind.

All world are using apple phones, best in quality.
Samsung TV, stb, phone, all are made up in china. World class product.

Huwaei is no 1 in manufacturing of electronics goods, so quality wise best. With low price tag.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Products manufactured in China is different thing than products manufactured by chinese companies. Many products are manufacured in China (like Apple products) by MNCs which have total control over quality, thats not the case with products manufactured by chinese owned companies.
BTW Huwaei is banned in many western countries because of its association with Chinese Army (PLA).

Which way for Huawei? To ban or not to ban – the reasons why

HUAWEI: Meet The Chinese Tech Superpower That Is Banned In The US

shawl_who said:
S/W has been updated to release 500.

I ve noticed foll changes.

1) Audio option showing in single line, when we press blue button, quite helpful for watching LCN 155
2) New options in TP list, SES A,B,C :huh
3) Time shown on epg has been shortened.
4) New option of 'menu-timeout' under user-settings.
5) Messages are opening in a new window.
6) While scanning FTA channels on STB, Airtel HOME channel shows up after the scan.

Pls contribute if u ve noticed any other changes as well. :k

shawl bro, i have noticed one more change in release 500 , as earlier when one program finishes and another starts a pop up comes at the screen telling about the next program now the pop up doesnot come, pls let me know that have i made right observation yes or no? reply soon

Rahul bro I have not got the latest 500software version on my Stb. I have been waiting since the release of this version.

chaitu7 said:
My Software has got updated manually on Tuesday i.e., 24-09-2013.
Earlier My Download status is " Aborted " and then i have noticed change on Sunday to " Wait User ", then i have download manually.
I have observed the Following Changes and put in Screenshot of the Same, Please look into my observed Changes in New Software 500.
u5E3YfF.jpg

Here New "Fav Symbol" beside the name of the Channel.
NiOM6fg.jpg

Here "My Account" in Menu
q5PjEG1.jpg

ZHcD0Ub.jpg

Here "Sub Titles" have been removed only "Audio" is available
and Finally the Release Number 500
6BnwMCf.jpg

Sorry for my Bad Photography

i have noticed one more change in release 500 , as earlier when one program finishes and another starts a pop up comes at the screen telling about the next program now the pop up doesnot come, pls let me know that have i made right observation yes or no? reply soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock