ADTV S/W updated with release 500

A K Basil said:
my stb's to manufactured by shenzhen skyworth digital technology co. ltd, china but it hasn't updated yet.i tried 2-3 times on different days.But it did not happen.After the software download status changed to idle i tried but it did not happen

pls dont try again and again the update would be done automatically. hence trying update again and again can impact the working life of stb.

rahul1117kumar said:
pls dont try again and again the update would be done automatically. hence trying update again and again can impact the working life of stb.
yeah i know.just read it in another thread.

shawl_who said:
I dont exactly remember, if its a new change in the s/w or not, may be u r right, now the pop up doesnt come. :k

shawl bro, i need one more inf from u, i am getting same epg bar line - sms info to 54325 for last 1 week r u getting the same epg bar line , reply soon.

rahul1117kumar said:
shawl bro, i need one more inf from u, i am getting same epg bar line - sms info to 54325 for last 1 week r u getting the same epg bar line , reply soon.

Yes, I m getting the same line ever since my s/w got updated. :k

shawl_who said:
I dont exactly remember, if its a new change in the s/w or not, may be u r right, now the pop up doesnt come. :k

shawl bro, i also need one more inf. from you. i just recieved a onscreen msg on my tv screen, the msg came and then disappear after few seconds as i change the channel the msg icon appears till the epg bar comes and after that icon again disappears, is this a new feature in software update 500 have u noticed this reply soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock