ADTV S/W updated with release 500

Guys. strange thing happened with my STB
After manually updating I got so called "Release 500"
but later STB started updating automatically ....and after update I got Old version again..
can I update it once more...will it damage my STB? Plz reply.....

shawl bro, i have noticed one more change in release 500 , as earlier when one program finishes and another starts a pop up comes at the screen telling about the next program now the pop up doesnot come, pls let me know that have i made right observation yes or no? reply soon

Re: RE: ADTV S/W updated with release 500

rahul1117kumar said:
shawl bro, i have noticed one more change in release 500 , as earlier when one program finishes and another starts a pop up comes at the screen telling about the next program now the pop up doesnot come, pls let me know that have i made right observation yes or no? reply soon

No need to repeat the same post again and again. You can quote the previous post of yours.

rahul1117kumar said:

I dont exactly remember, if its a new change in the s/w or not, may be u r right, now the pop up doesnt come. :k

shawl_who said:
I dont exactly remember, if its a new change in the s/w or not, may be u r right, now the pop up doesnt come. :k

Shawl bro, thanks for your reply. I request u to pls recheck and kindly let me know, pls give definite answer i.e. yes or no. Thanks

rahul1117kumar said:

which box do you have...

rahul1117kumar said:
dibu sorry for delayed response, my stb is manufactured by shenzhen skyworth digital technology co. ltd, china.
my stb's to manufactured by shenzhen skyworth digital technology co. ltd, china but it hasn't updated yet.i tried 2-3 times on different days.But it did not happen.After the software download status changed to idle i tried but it did not happen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock