ADTV S/W updated with release 500

I don't think so there is any need to it right now. Nothing special added in new software. no increase in speed of channels switching.

shawl_who said:
Yes, I m getting the same line ever since my s/w got updated. :k

shawl bro, the marketing msgs on the top of epg bar has gone for me, shawl are you getting these?reply soon.

rahul1117kumar said:
shawl bro, the marketing msgs on the top of epg bar has gone for me, shawl are you getting these?reply soon.

Yes, they are :gn for me too. :k

Good to know. This A/V sync problem is really annoying though, especially on Zee Studio HD and Discovery HD :huh Thought the software upgrade will solve this issue, but I guess it won't or would it?
Hassan Syed said:
I don't think so there is any need to it right now. Nothing special added in new software. no increase in speed of channels switching.

Saurav Ghosh said:
Good to know. This A/V sync problem is really annoying though, especially on Zee Studio HD and Discovery HD :huh Thought the software upgrade will solve this issue, but I guess it won't or would it?

Hasan have u got the new updated software i.e. release no.-500.

frnd how to update the software of my sd box to 500.
my current version is 457
is there any way to update my sd box software or i hav to wait until it gets updated automatically?

suggest me a way

Finally my s/w download status came as wait user so i tried manual download and to my surprise it got updated too version 500. Thanks to u guys i got my s/w updated successfully.

rahul1117kumar said:
shawl bro, i am still not getting the marketing msgs above epg
bar now also, are you getting them now.

Is it only me, who is not getting that marketing messages afr s/w update??

lashok13 said:
frnd how to update the software of my sd box to 500.
my current version is 457
is there any way to update my sd box software or i hav to wait until it gets updated automatically?

suggest me a way

Just wait until u get wait user status and try manual download. It will surely get updated as it did for me :)

Vijay Krish said:
Finally my s/w download status came as wait user so i tried manual download and to my surprise it got updated too version 500. Thanks to u guys i got my s/w updated successfully.

Is it only me, who is not getting that marketing messages afr s/w update??

Just wait until u get wait user status and try manual download. It will surely get updated as it did for me :)

frnds kindly suggest steps to manually download software

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock