Seeking Help ADTV vs Dish nxt!!!

Dish tv after joining with D2H becomes largest player,DishTv is first to follow Govt. of India guideline to keep each SD channel at Rs10 and HD channel at Rs20,others still think let Govt penalise us first then we will see,this is atitude of Tata sky the costliest DTH operator,Till date it does not allow all HD channels add on at a fixed price.Say Rs200 or Rs225 like Dish TV and Airtel DTH

Dish tv after joining with D2H becomes largest player,DishTv is first to follow Govt. of India guideline to keep each SD channel at Rs10 and HD channel at Rs20,others still think let Govt penalise us first then we will see,this is atitude of Tata sky the costliest DTH operator,Till date it does not allow all HD channels add on at a fixed price.Say Rs200 or Rs225 like Dish TV and Airtel DTH
Quality comes with a price tag!
subscriber don't want to know whether their dth is govt. law supporter or else.They want quality and content which tata sky is providing much better. However no body support tata sky for hdaf.But they are really interested in dth sector by giving many offer.On other hand dishtv is not adding channels and not adding channel and saying we are fighting with broadcaster for customer is not tolerable anymore

Varunkfdd bro,just wait what was missing in Dish Tv it is there with D2h,together they will roar like lion,with large customer base their power becomes double,just 3-4 month required for them to integrate,with biggest customer base is always a leader, today Airtel is facing Jio because it was no 1 all other no.4,5,6 like Tatadocomo Rcom Aircel are disappearing in front of Jio,similarly just wait and watch DishTV and D2h together

You need to ignore the claims that quality bein offered in is directly proportional to price tags of channels n packs.. it's a hoax ,insecutity, an product of ignorance..

Last edited:
Varunkfdd bro,just wait what was missing in Dish Tv it is there with D2h,together they will roar like lion,with large customer base their power becomes double,just 3-4 month required for them to integrate,with biggest customer base is always a leader, today Airtel is facing Jio because it was no 1 all other no.4,5,6 like Tatadocomo Rcom Aircel are disappearing in front of Jio,similarly just wait and watch DishTV and D2h together
Let's see and though cannot trust dishtv anymore waiting for some channels for almost 1 year

I hope your words become true and we are not at a situation where finally at the end they are just negotiating and negotiating with no channels to show.Already ten channels are out of package and looking at the current situation no new sony channels will come on both dishtv and D2h.Also as Varunkfdd bro said already said there are some channels missing for almost 1 year.

@Shakti M Raol Believe Me After Using ADTV You will not get satisfied with Dishtv because Dishtv doesnot match the PQ and AQ with ADTV and its my personal experience

200% agree with you @Abhi bhai.... feeling the differnce between ADTV & Dishtv

dishtv far away from ADTV PQ & AQ

200% agree with you @Abhi bhai.... feeling the differnce between ADTV & Dishtv

dishtv far away from ADTV PQ & AQ
Yes Bhai I know that because I know that You are also using Both ADTV and Dishtv and You are like me who feels the Difference:)(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock