airtel again increase a price of second tv with screen shot

I'm afraid Tata Sky may follow suit. It was just 125/- rupees for second TV five yrs back.

They are thinking we customers are tata,birla,Ambani,adani,Bhadra,raja,gandhi family etc:angry:angry

piinku1 said:
They are thinking we customers are tata,birla,Ambani,adani,Bhadra,raja,gandhi family etc:angry:angry

No. They take us as bonded labour chained to respective ops. The TV addicts ready to be exploited.

Ts still 200rs for multi tv for both hd n sd ....way better than this dirty logo spoiler n money suckers.....

i recently bought d2h .....they also dont hav that cheap price that u guyz blame ts for being coslty ....d2h also ask 225 rs for hd multi connection ....doesnt provide ten cricket in highest base pack .....its only cheap for regional customer but for roi its just the same with diff of 20-25rs ....but they provide whole better service n products than any other dth....

And dont u guyz start a dam fight on ts having access fee bcoz no guy in this world only watch one hd ch so if he has a hd tv n hd stb he will watch many hd chs n for that it doesnt make a difference ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock