Airtel Changed HD upgrade offer....

• Thread starter Ashok L
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,853
2 Hd channels manditory is false news..I have ADTV HD connection with only SD pack. Really dont know why this wrong news is speread every time

shawl_who said:
I bought a HDMI cable for rs.250 abt 1 yr back :k

whats the difference b/w your cable and the cable provided by Adtv? is there any aq/pq changed?

sandyksv said:
2 Hd channels manditory is false news..I have ADTV HD connection with only SD pack. Really dont know why this wrong news is speread every time

that was true once upon a time but now 2 hd channel is not must.

request to all, if u dont have any budget issue then Dont upgrade to ADTV HD . better then switched to TS HD. as airtel also dont know when they will be capable of adding popular hd channels ...and once they added 3-4 hd channel then they surely increase their top up price from 204 to ₹250

I think there is too much demand now because of promotional ads. Earlier you used to get 20 odd HD channels free for 1 month, no mandatory addons after free period, 3 months recording, free installation, and HDMI cable free for Rs.550. He said the offer keeps changing each day based on supply.

iphifi said:
I think there is too much demand now because of promotional ads. Earlier you used to get 20 odd HD channels free for 1 month, no mandatory addons after free period, 3 months recording, free installation, and HDMI cable free for Rs.550. He said the offer keeps changing each day based on supply.

Yeah this offer just changed two days ago....

Optimus_Prime said:
request to all, if u dont have any budget issue then Dont upgrade to ADTV HD . better then switched to TS HD. as airtel also dont know when they will be capable of adding popular hd channels ...and once they added 3-4 hd channel then they surely increase their top up price from 204 to ₹250

Tata Sky doing good job these days.They are adding bulk of channels.Ten channels (WWE fans) is the only issue they have currently. HD access fee increase have neutralised with the HD additions. If they add these channels also in there non mega package then the biggest party in the globe will be on the one who are having tata sky in there roof top.

diesel said:
Tata Sky doing good job these days.They are adding bulk of channels.Ten channels (WWE fans) is the only issue they have currently. HD access fee increase have neutralised with the HD additions. If they add these channels also in there non mega package then the biggest party in the globe will be on the one who are having tata sky in there roof top.

I dont know exact plan name but in south pack ten sports are available in tatasky and here airtel cc executive doesn't know hd channel will be added or not. they have no info.

Optimus_Prime said:
I dont know exact plan name but in south pack ten sports are available in tatasky and here airtel cc executive doesn't know hd channel will be added or not. they have no info.

Tata sky have ten sports only on mega pack,which is also a annual pack. You have to add it as a add-on if one don't have mega pack.

diesel said:
Tata sky have ten sports only on mega pack,which is also a annual pack. You have to add it as a add-on if one don't have mega pack.

in south special pack (₹255) you will get ten sports (only ten sports) in base pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock