Seeking Help Airtel Changed Plan Based On Recharge In The Name Of UPP

The packs are changing even for rounded amounts like 500. Look at the other thread and see the posts.

Anyway, I think that's enough of arguments. Those who are supporting the way it's being done in Airtel currently can stay calm. Those who are opposing it can write to TRAI. I'm going to write it to TRAI, because I feel this is absolutely ridiculous in the new regime.
What happened with you & other members is wrong because the reason that they're stating is ridiculous. They're changing to higher packs just to earn extra NCF. I am totally against Adtv in that case but here the pack has been changed due to UPP which is a different matter.

I am totally against Adtv in that case but here the pack has been changed due to UPP which is a different matter.
They could be related. I'm suspecting that this is the reason for the other issue too. They are possibly considering all their curated packs also for UPP instead of only few packs. So for whichever value, their own pack is available, they are just changing the Customers to that pack based on recharge. This is a serious issue and must be brought to the attention of TRAI. It might be a bug, but a very serious one at that.

They could be related. I'm suspecting that this is the reason for the other issue too. They are possibly considering all their curated packs also for UPP instead of only few packs. So for whichever value, their own pack is available, they are just changing the Customers to that pack based on recharge. This is a serious issue and must be brought to the attention of TRAI. It might be a bug, but a very serious one at that.
Dude they have not updated official pack in their website even after releasing pack details in self-care 2 months ago and have not updated pack prices which are nearly 2 months. Do you think they will act for this ??

Dude they have not updated official pack in their website even after releasing pack details in self-care 2 months ago and have not updated pack prices which are nearly 2 months. Do you think they will act for this ??
If enough people write to TRAI, they have to act. I wrote it, and I suggest everyone who faced this issue also to do the same.

UPP amount is not equal to the pack's price. It's always 3-4 rupees more than it.
You're right, UPP is available for all the basepacks.

Hello Friends.

Update From Airtel After My Mail To Them And TRAI.

Airtel Has Responded Me That...

"I Had Recharged With UPP Of 706rs And Package Was Activated Automatically.

Further, They Told Me They Are Adjusting 350rs In My Account Against Wrong Package Activation And Same Will Be Credited In 1 Or 2 Days."

Thanks For The Understanding And Providing A Good Solution Airtel. Always A Great Fan Of Your Service.

@Siva @Gobinaath

Hello Friends.

Update From Airtel After My Mail To Them And TRAI.

Airtel Has Responded Me That...

"I Had Recharged With UPP Of 706rs And Package Was Activated Automatically.

Further, They Told Me They Are Adjusting 350rs In My Account Against Wrong Package Activation And Same Will Be Credited In 1 Or 2 Days."

Thanks For The Understanding And Providing A Good Solution Airtel. Always A Great Fan Of Your Service.

@Siva @Gobinaath
That's really good news. Hopefully they will fix the core issue with UPP in the new regime.

@Jagadeesh bro, from next time take care while doing recharge. Either do the recharge in multiple of 5/10 or confirm with CC whether it's a UPP recharge or not.

@Jagadeesh bro, from next time take care while doing recharge. Either do the recharge in multiple of 5/10 or confirm with CC whether it's a UPP recharge or not.
Even i done recharge of 235 & they still change my plan, there is a offer on 235 that we get 245 so i done this amount recharge but. UPP system change my plan. Even its mulply digit 5

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock