Seeking Help Airtel Changed Plan Based On Recharge In The Name Of UPP

Even i done recharge of 235 & they still change my plan, there is a offer on 235 that we get 245 so i done this amount recharge but. UPP system change my plan. Even its mulply digit 5
Your plan was changed due to a different issue not due to UPP recharge. Your's issue is same as Siva bro's issue.
By the way, @Siva bro did you got any update from TRAI? They wouldn't have called you directly but any update through airtel? They should solve this issue soon.

By the way, @Siva bro did you got any update from TRAI? They wouldn't have called you directly but any update through airtel? They should solve this issue soon.
No response from them bro. Neither I got any call from Airtel. This is very very poor from Airtel, Apart from HD channels PQ and AQ, they have nothing in their favor currently.

No response from them bro. Neither I got any call from Airtel. This is very very poor from Airtel, Apart from HD channels PQ and AQ, they have nothing in their favor currently.
God knows what airtel is planning. They're neither adding missing channels of bouquets nor updating the existing bouquets even after giving dates. Moreover, they're just removing the channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock