Airtel - Channels Non-Availability Escalation Mail Draft

I have written to cc then after nodal about adding 1 channel in bouquet. The channel colorsgujaraticinema (ch. No. 580) is available on airtel. I have subscribed to colors wala gujarat budget pack of rs. 22 in which broadcaster providing 15 channels. While airtel provides 14 channels. The colorsgujaraticinema is missing. In spite of channel availability on platform, They are not added this channel in said bouquet yet. They are treated my mail just as feedback. And this issue is unresolved yet. After cc and nodal whom can I approach for this issue..??

I have written to cc then after nodal about adding 1 channel in bouquet. The channel colorsgujaraticinema (ch. No. 580) is available on airtel. I have subscribed to colors wala gujarat budget pack of rs. 22 in which broadcaster providing 15 channels. While airtel provides 14 channels. The colorsgujaraticinema is missing. In spite of channel availability on platform, They are not added this channel in said bouquet yet. They are treated my mail just as feedback. And this issue is unresolved yet. After cc and nodal whom can I approach for this issue..??
You have done everything from Customer side and now rest lies on Airtel Team.

Right Now, ADTV adding the Pending channels phase wise. After completion of addition process. They will include those channels in Broadcasters Bouquets.

All you need to do is wait.

Send Mail To [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock