Airtel digital tv's new poster

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 7,878
jay vithlani said:
anyone agree with me that adtv's universal remote is best. ?? :)

s bro offcourse.adtv univrsl rmte is best.i always with u.sorry with the delay.......

laxman16 said:
s bro offcourse.adtv univrsl rmte is best.i always with u.sorry with the delay.......

no sry bro. :) and i think in universal remote category adtv is best. ;)

laxman16 said:
i am also post the same info bro.

OMG!!!!!! i misunderstood the pharse u give "no sry bro".the pharse u gave that post bro.

good share bro.......airtel rocks......and one thing that d2h not provide recording feature for SD user but airtel provide so this is exclusive feature......universal remote also nice feature.....package also very good compare to other........Im not taking the side of airtel , Im telling only true......

sourabhs20 said:
good share bro.......airtel rocks......and one thing that d2h not provide recording feature for SD user but airtel provide so this is exclusive feature......universal remote also nice feature.....package also very good compare to other........Im not taking the side of airtel , Im telling only true......

yes bro.thumsup,luv,claps........

sourabhs20 said:

i agree with u bro :)

Back
Top Bottom